5K/10K Training Program
UI Student Wellness is currently recruiting Running Coaches for the 5k/10k Training Program!
What is the Student Wellness 5K/10K Training Program?
- 4-week program to prepare you for a 5K or 10K race or to help you get more active
- Weekly group runs led by experienced running coaches
- Weekly emails with running tips and resources
- All ability levels are encouraged & eligible for prizes
- Program runs from March 30th – April 24th (Ready, Set, Glow 5k)
What would being a running coach entail?
- Co-lead 2-3 group runs per week for 4 weeks
- Motivate and support your running group
- Help your running group reach their fitness goals
Who would make a great Running Coach?
- Running enthusiasts!
- Anyone who enjoys motivating and helping others achieve their goals
- Anyone looking to obtain leadership experience to include on a resume
- Anyone with availability to lead two group runs per week
- Anyone looking for community outreach hours
- Anyone who is studying health & human physiology and would like to gain practical experience applying what they’re learning in the classroom