The Game of a Healthier Life
What is Game of a Healthier Life?
- 5-week challenge focusing on physical activity & nutrition, stress management & time management, mindfulness & body image, sleep, and healthy relationships.
- Weekly wellness goals, emails & support
- Begins Monday, February 3rd and ends on Sunday, March 8th
- Registration has closed.
What do I do?
- Download and print the Game of a Healthier Life instructions & weekly gameboards or save the fillable form.
- Each week, try to complete as many wellness goals as possible and track your points either manually on your printed game boards, electronically on your fillable game boards, or by using the Quizzes tool on ICON (Game of a Healthier Life 2020).
- Each goal you complete is worth 1 point. At the end of each week, tally up how many goals you have achieved.
- At the end of the five weeks, complete the online point submission & evaluation survey (which will be emailed to you on March 9th) to submit your points and be eligible for prizes.
- Watch for weekly emails with helpful resources!
Earn points for prizes by completing wellness activities each week! When you complete the online point submission & evaluation survey at the end of the program (it will be sent to you on March 9), you will receive an email on how to pick up the prize of your choice if you accumulated the following:
- Earn 10-14 points: Win your choice of ear buds, water bottle, salad shaker or cutting board
- Earn 15-20 points: Win your choice of ear buds, water bottle or salad shaker AND get entered 1x into the large prize drawing for a wellness package
- Earn 21+ points: Win your choice of ear buds, water bottle or salad shaker AND get entered 5x into the large prize drawing for a wellness package
Game boards do not need to be turned in.
Questions? Contact Haley Hines at firstname.lastname@example.org or 319-335-5827