Virtual Week of Wellness
In place of our annual spring health fair, we will hold a Virtual Week of Wellness from March 15-19, 2021. Follow us on social media and enjoy interactive learning about important wellness topics
- Monday, March 15 | Mindfulness & Stress Management
- Tune in at 12:00 p.m. for a live 15-minute meditation*
- Tuesday, March 16 | Nutrition
- Tune in at 5:30 p.m. for a free Virtual DIY Cooking Workshop*. Pick up ingredients and recipe to cook with us or just join us to learn some new recipes and skills.
- We will provide ingredient kits, recipes, and a demonstration on how to cook the featured dishes. The featured dishes are:
- Registration is full for free ingredient kits, but you may purchase your own ingredients and follow along.
- If you registered, you can pick up your kit, Monday, March 15 from 9am-2pm or Tuesday, March 16 from 10am-3pm at the CRWC Wellness Services office. Then, join us on Instagram live for the cooking demonstration on Tuesday, March 16th at 5:30 pm.
- Wednesday, March 17 | Movement & Physical Activity
- Tune in at 2:00 p.m. for a live 15-minute movement break*
- Thursday, March 18 | Alcohol, Other Drugs & Mental Health
- Friday, March 19 | Sleep
*Videos will be posted later, so if you can't make it, tune in when you can!