Physical activity is an important component in leading a healthy life. Student Wellness can help you reach your fitness goals. Our health educators can meet with you for a variety of fitness services:
- 1-on-1 consultations (discuss barriers, create goals, plan workouts, etc.)
- Equipment orientations and/or tips on weightlifting form
- Fitness testing (blood pressure, body fat, cardiorespiratory endurance, muscular strength and endurance, and flexibility)
Free for UI students
Fitness appointments are held in the Wellness Services Suite at the CRWC
How to schedule an appointment
Click here or call 319-335-8394.
- Study break exercises, exercise demos, and more!
- Move your way
- Warm-up and cool-down
- Activity tracking sheet
- Strength training tracking sheet