Physical activity is an important component in leading a healthy life. Student Wellness can help you reach your fitness goals. Our health educators can meet with you for a variety of fitness services:
- 1-on-1 consultations (discuss barriers, create goals, plan workouts, etc.)
- Equipment orientations and/or tips on weightlifting form
- Fitness testing (blood pressure, body fat, cardiorespiratory endurance, muscular strength and endurance, and flexibility)
Free for UI students
Fitness consultations are available virtually (via Zoom) or at the Wellness Services Suite at the CRWC. Assessments and equipment orientations take place at the CRWC. If you require a private space to conduct an appointment virtually, you can reserve space on campus.
Because we are in a healthcare environment, for in-person appointments, you must...
- wear a face mask (in line with UI guidance for healthcare)
- not be ill with a temperature of 100 degrees or over, cough, shortness of breath or feel sick in any way
- not have had a recent known COVID-19 exposure
To protect your health, our staff will also wear a face mask.
How to schedule an appointment
CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE ONLINE
or call 319-335-8394 to schedule.
Hoping to meet outside of regular business hours? Fill out this form to set up an alternate time with a Student Wellness staff member.