Koru Mindfulness® is an evidence-based curriculum specifically designed for teaching mindfulness, meditation, and stress management to college students and other young adults.
The Koru Mindfulness program…
- is taught in four weekly 75-minute classes (a brief model to accommodate busy student schedules)
- is structured with daily homework of a mindfulness log and 10 minutes of mindfulness practice
- is taught in small groups
Click below to register for one of our June workshops:
- Mondays at 5:30pm - June 1, 8, 15, & 22 - workshop full, but add your name to the wait-list
- Tuesdays at 11am - June 2, 9, 16, & 23 - workshop full, but add your name to the wait-list
- Wednesdays at 4pm - June 3, 10, 17, & 24 - workshop full, but add your name to the wait-list
We will use a book for this workshop, which is available as a free e-book checkout from the UI library. Your instructor will email you details before the first session.
Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to attend all University of Iowa sponsored events. If you are a person with a disability who requires an accommodation in order to participate in this program, please contact Student Wellness in advance at 319-335-8094
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.