Ready to make a change, but unsure how? Need extra support to get and stay on the right track? Student Wellness provides nutrition consultations. Our dietitian can help you with any of your nutrition needs ranging from food intolerances to creating a healthy eating plan on a budget.
Free for UI students
Starting on March 17, 2020, all consultations will be held online (via Zoom) or by phone.
How to schedule an appointment
Click here or call 319-335-8394.
Please note: Our dietitian services are very popular; please be mindful of scheduling an appointment at a time that will work for your schedule and reserving that time for your appointment.
- Intuitive Eating Workshops: We offer free 4-week workshops on Intuitive Eating.
- Eating Disorder Network: a collaborative group of health professionals from across the University of Iowa campus that have come together to offer services for the treatment and prevention of eating disorders.
- Recipes Page: Student-friendly recipes for breakfast, salads, soups, main dishes, crockpot, snacks and desserts.
- Click here for "Learn to Cook" videos.
- Weight Management Clinic: a group of health professionals from the University of Iowa that have come together to offer services to those struggling with weight concerns.