Ready to make a change, but unsure how? Need extra support to get and stay on the right track? Student Wellness provides nutrition consultations. Our dietitian can help you with any of your nutrition needs ranging from food intolerances to creating a healthy eating plan on a budget.
Free for UI students
The preferred type of appointment during the COVID-19 pandemic is through Zoom. If you require a private space to conduct an appointment virtually, you can reserve space on campus. However, we do also have limited availability for appointments the CRWC.
How to schedule an appointment
For in-person appointments, you must...
- wear a face mask
- be symptom-free for 7 days (fever, cough, shortness of breath, diarrhea, sore throat, loss of smell or test, unexplained muscle pain, body aches/chills, runny nose, nasal congestion, nausea, vomiting, and headache) and not have had a known exposure or COVID-19 testing in the last 7 days
- not bring others with you to your appointment
To protect your health, our staff will also wear a face mask, sit 6 feet or more away during the appointment, be separated by a screen and sanitize all surfaces between visits.
If you need an appointment outside the available hours please contact JoAnn by email at email@example.com
Please note: Our dietitian services are very popular; please be mindful of scheduling an appointment at a time that will work for your schedule and reserving that time for your appointment.
- Intuitive Eating Workshops: We offer free 4-week workshops on Intuitive Eating.
- Eating Disorder Network: a collaborative group of health professionals from across the University of Iowa campus that have come together to offer services for the treatment and prevention of eating disorders.
- Food Pantry at Iowa: Free service for any student, faculty or staff
- Recipes Page: Student-friendly recipes for breakfast, salads, soups, main dishes, crockpot, snacks and desserts.
- Learn to Cook videos
- Weight Management Clinic: a group of health professionals from the University of Iowa that have come together to offer services to those struggling with weight concerns.